Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service by Microsoft, for building, deploying, testing, and managing applications and the services through the Microsoft-managed data centers. Moreover, it serves a wide range of cloud services, where users can pick those services for developing and scaling new applications, or running the existing application in the public cloud.
Azure released on February 1, 2010, as “Windows Azure” and, renamed later as “Microsoft Azure’ on March 25, 2014.
Services provided by Microsoft Azure are:
- It allows the user to create Microsoft or Linux virtual machines (VMs) in just a minute from a wide selection of market templates or your images.
- Furthermore, it is a platform as a service (PaaS), that lets the developers publish and manage websites easily.
- Azure provides a managed SQL Database, and works in creating, scaling, and extending the application into the cloud using Microsoft SQL Server technology.
- Furthermore, Azure Data Lake is an analytic service for big data analytics workloads.
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse is a whole completely managed a cloud data warehouse.
- Mobile Engagement has real-time analytics and provides push notification to mobile devices.
- Furthermore, Hockey App distributes, develops, and beta-tests mobile apps.
- The services provide SDK APIs and REST for accessing the data on the cloud.
- Likewise, blob service offers to store unstructured text and binary data as blobs.
- Moreover, Queue service gives the programs to communicate by message using a queue.
Media services by Microsoft azure
A PaaS offering can be used to encode, stream, content protection, or for analytics.
- The queue allows for one-way communication.
- Moreover, Event Hubs provide event and telemetry ingress to the cloud with low latency and high quality on a massive scale.
- Also, topics provide one-way communication using a subscriber pattern.
- Relays allow two-way communication. It does not store the in-flight messages in its memory but passes them to the destination application.
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning service enables the predictive analysis and interaction, with the data with natural language and speech recognition, as a part of Cortana intelligence.
- Cognitive Science is a set of SDs and APIs. Likewise, the services provided to the developers make their application more engaging, and intelligent.
Management by Microsoft azure
- Azure Automation allows a user the way to automate the manual, error-prone, long-running and frequently repeated tasks. It helps in saving time and for the increment of reliability.
- Microsoft SMA
- It’s a global content delivery network for audio, video, images, and other static files. Moreover, it is used to cache static assets of the website geographically to increase the performance. Besides, based on the HTTP APL, the network can be managed by a REST.
- Azure DevOps
- Application Insights