What is Outside Lands 2019?
Outside Lands is a 3-day camping festival that is going to occur within the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, CA. The festival is going to start from the 9th of August till the 11th of August, 2019. The festival gates open from 11 AM. The music starts at noon and ends at 10 pm for the consecutive 3 days.
The things that you can bring to the park are:
- Two factory-sealed water bottles up to one liter each
- Empty drinking container
- Bags and backpacks made of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC.
- Small bags, fanny packs, and purses, smaller than 6” x 8” x 3”
- Drawstring bags with only one opening, up to 13” x 16”
- Empty hydration packs with a bladder capacity under 2.5L, with no more than two additional pockets
You cannot bring the following to the premises of the park:
- All other backpacks and large bags with multiple pockets larger than 6” x 8” x 3”
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Illegal substances
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Glass containers of ANY kind
- Cans of ANY kind
- Video equipment (including GoPros – no video recording will be allowed)
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
- Audio recording equipment
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles (Not allowed inside festival grounds)
- Strollers, wagons or carts of any kind
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Selfie sticks of ANY kind, including GoPro sticks
- Spray paint, large markers or Aerosol cans
- Picnic baskets
- Lawn furniture or any chairs with legs
- Large Inflatables
- Pets (Except animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Totems or flags
- Threatening signs or apparel
- American Indian Headdresses
- No illegal vending is permitted.
Precautions while enjoying the Outside Lands
Outside Land is a festival that embraces human kindness and tolerance through music, comedy, and food combined with the magic and beauty of Golden Gate Park and will not tolerate any bad behaviors. Bullying and harassing will be handled through eviction or law enforcement. You must be careful and follow the following tips to enjoy your stay there
- Stay with friends and don’t wander off alone.
- Familiarize yourself with your surroundings.
- See something, say something.
Outside Lands also provides the people with the best food as it partners with some of the best restaurants and food trucks from the San Francisco Bay Area. They will give a full list of food vendors to everybody. Various options such as Gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan dishes will be available for the people to enjoy food according to their tastes.
The lineup for Outside Lands
The full lineup and schedule of the artists performing at the Outside Lands will be updated in real-time in the Outside Lands mobile app and website. The schedules can be found at the Info Booth in the Polo Field near Beer Lands. They do not allow overnight stay or re-entry at the camp. You are only allowed to enter the festival gates once each day.
An outside Land is an all-ages event where there is no condition of minimum age to attend the festival. Underage Patrons do not require parental supervision.