Who is Scot McCloughan?
Scot McCloughan is a professional football executive and manager.
|Celebrated Name||Scot Mccloughan|
|Profession||Football executive and manager|
|Birth Date||March 1, 1971|
|Birth Place||Alameda, California, US|
|Birth Name||Scot G. McCloughan|
|Father's Name||Kent McCloughan|
|Height||6 feet (1.83 m)|
|Wife||Kelli McCloughan (divorced)
Jessica McCloughan (present)
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Scot was born on the 1st of March, 1971 in Alameda, California, with the name Scot G. McCloughan. He is the son of Kent McCloughan. His father was a former football player who played for the Oakland Raiders. Furthermore, he has a brother who also has a football background. His brother was a defensive back in the NFL. Scot used to play basketball during his college years.
Standing at a height of 6 feet (1.83 m) and weigh about 68 kg, he has been able to maintain his body fit and healthy. He holds an American nationality.
Scot married Kelli McCloughan. Also, the couple had three children together; son Cadon, and twin daughter Addison and Avery. However, the couple divorced and he later married Jessica McCloughan.
College: Wichita State University
The Career of Scot McCloughan
• The New York Mets drafted Scot in the 10th round of the 1989 MLB Draft. Whereas, The Toronto Blue Jays drafted him in the 10th round of the 1992 MLB draft
• He did not play for the major league matches. However, he played for the minor matches.
• He played the outfielder position for the Dunedin Blue Jays. During that time, he was contacted by the general manager of the Green Bay Packers for a scouting job for the team.
• He accepted the position and he became the regional scout for the Packers from the years 1994 to 1999. Later, he became the college scouting director for the Seattle Seahawks.
• He joined the San Francisco 49ers for the position of the vice president of player personnel in the year 2005.
• He became the general manager after 3 years. He left the 49ers in March of 2010.
• The Seattle Seahawks then hired McCloughan to be a senior personnel executive. However, he resigned in April of 2014 due to personal issues.
• McCloughan became the general manager of the Washington Redskins in January 2015. However, the team fired him in March of 2017.
• He became the consultant for the 2018 NFL Draft in February of 2018 for the team Cleveland Browns.
Scot Mccloughan has earned massive popularity from his professional career. Likewise, along with earning name and fame, he has been able to earn a handsome amount of money. His net worth is estimated to be about $3 million as of 2020.